Anouk started her career in 2000 as a lawyer at Loyens & Loeff N.V. in Rotterdam and gained experience in real estate, corporate and energy (exploration and production) matters.
In 2006 she moved to Linklaters LLP in Amsterdam where she became a counsel in the corporate practice and headed the energy group in the Netherlands. She has extensive experience in and knowledge of the energy sector and advises clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, privatisations, joint ventures and regulatory issues. Anouk left Linklaters LLP to co-found w+o advocaten with Jordi Wals in October 2019.
Highlights of Anouk’s experience, and transactions of significance in which she has been involved, include advising:
- a Dutch company active in the exploration and production of gas in the Southern North Sea
- a Dutch company active in providing heat supply services for real estate projects
- a pension fund in the acquisition of terminals in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain
- an Indian tech company in the acquisition of a platform for the renting of holiday homes in Europe
- several gas and oil companies on the acquisition or divestment of interests in Dutch mining licences
- a Dutch utility company in the divestment of its EV (charging facilities) business
- a French utility company in the acquisition of an EV (charging facilities) business
- a French infrastructure fund on the acquisition or divestment of interests in Dutch infrastructure and in the setting up of a joint venture for the acquisition of terminals in Europe
- a company in the acquisition and funding of an interest in the Dutch offshore wind farm Gemini
- a fund on the acquisition of several Dutch solar parks
- Dutch municipalities on the sale of a Dutch grid company
- an Abu Dhabi-based company on the acquisition of Dutch upstream and underground storage assets.
University of Dundee (Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy), Natural Gas Negotiations and Contracts
Erasmus University Rotterdam, LL.M.